In October of 2009 we purchased a leather sofa and two recliner group. We also were sold on a Fabric Protection package for $99.99 and an extended warranty protection plan for $129.99.

Two problems with all of this. No problem until you need the warranty and then when you talk to customer service, nothing is covered. Why did we pay $230 additional to have these warranties. I called today to get them to help with my leather fading on one recliner.

They tell me that's normal wear and tear. Then I tell them that my other recliner's pull handle cable broke last night. Guess what???? You got it, not covered either.

I have to purchase the parts and repair it my self. I guess that's what we get for going cheap, although I paid over $2300 by the time I bought two end tables as well. Last time I buy from Value City.

I would recommend anyone purchasing new furniture to really check around. You can actually buy from a reputible company and not pay much more and get true warranty.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Comments

I'm sorry that happened, and we want to help. Please email us at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. We will work with you to help resolve the issue.