VALUE CITY DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!

We bought several pieces of furniture from Value City. We have had nothing but disappointment and horrible customer service. First the mattress: the first one sagged terribly and caused horrific back pain for both my husband and I. We were told until it sags 3" they would not take it back (it sagged 2.5") about two weeks later it was a 3". After fighting with them they took it back and allowed us to get another, that one sagged 3" also after a short period of time. Once again we had to fight to get another mattress...and once again the same problem. I told them I was finished with dealing with their inferior mattresses. They said they would give us half our money OR we could purchase something else. We decided to get living room furniture. We had also gotten a dining room table and chairs/. The finish has never good?. They took it back to refinish it the first time and when they returned the table the finish cracked all over the entire table;. They took it back the second time and told us we would have it back 2-3 weeks, it was closer to two months.. When they returned the table it was horrible'. The leaves in the table were very dark and the left and right sides were very light, it did not match at all! SO they took it back once again.. This time they returned it when we were not home and told them since the young adult would be there/. I said that if something was not right since I was not going to be home how would they handle that..I was told to call and they would fix it...they lied! This time you could see drip marks from the finish and also over-spray lines and the leaves were much lighter this time. They told me they would pick it up today and sent someone out here to talk with me instead. I received a call tonight stating that would charge us a "user fee" of about 50% and let us pick out something else with the other half with an in-store credit. They told my husband that they would pay him $350.00 to refinish it himself as they WERE NOT going to fix it again...they completely messed it up every time and basically told us they were not going to do anything about their inferior furniture. I was told by a salesperson there that they screw their customers and employees. The employee said they have to pay the company to work there if they are not selling furniture. One of the delivery people said they had been having trouble with this particular piece of furniture...they are not selling it anymore...I WOULD WARN YOU NOT TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS TO THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS AND THE QUALITY IS INFERIOR.

Review about: Value City Furniture Customer Care.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #588768

We apologize for the issues you experienced.We want to look into this further.

Can you please send an email to vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com, so that we can contact you to discuss the problem?

Please include your name, phone number and the location of the store where you made your purchase.Thank you!

ou bought cheap garbage furniture and expected it to last.Not going to happen.

The stuff they sell is throwaway and that is the best you can say about it.Best used as spare room goods.