Wyoming, Minnesota

ME and my wife went to Value City Furniture in Barboursville West Virginia to buy our oldest daughter furniture for her new apartment.We bought two bedroom suits,a living room suit, coffee table, end tables and bar stools.When they delivered the furniture it was just one bedroom suit.We called the store and they said to bring in the receipt,we took the receipt in to find out that we had only been charged for one bedroom suit. They had to find the rest of our furniture and deliver it,mind you this is a Christmas gift from us and she has just gave birth to our first granddaughter and she is coming home tomorrow, so now my wife is out looking for a bedroom suit for our daughter so she will have a bed to sleep in when she comes home.They said there was nothing they could do because the salesman Lawrence wasn't at work today so we had to deal with another salesman named Todd who we hadn't even dealt with before.

So my advice to you is not to deal with Value City Furniture in Barboursville West Virginia.

Gene and Robin Wells of Milton WV

Comments

Just know that we want to help. Email me at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com and tell me more about your situation. We do care about our customers and want to help!