I dont know even where to begin with VCF. They are horrible!

My husand who is stationed in Afghanistan purchased a 3 piece sectional for me for our anniversary sincehe couldnt make it home to share our 1st year. I bought this set and after 2 months 1 of the legs broke. VCF sent a repair guy to come fix it, having to cut a huge hunk of furniture, and fix it with a piece of old furniture off a set that is in clearance. They came 2 days later and fixed it.

3 months later different leg broke, repaired again. Third time, frame broke, i drove to the store and filed a complaint and was told that they would send someone to repair it, and really at this point to replaced the value of the furniture.

Today 9/29/11 i called again to see what is the issue ad the manager tells me its no longer under warrently so i can forget it being replace. I snapped, layed her out nice and thick.

Commons sense would say in order to keep a great reputation and a customer coming back, replace the furniture that keeps breaking. My husband called from oversease and made a nice complain to them and I suggest to never, ever buy furnitue from them again unless you have someone that can fix it for you that does not work for the company...

Review about: Value City Furniture Manager.

Comments

After reading all of the complaints, that are posted I've changed my mind of buying from VCF.

Thanks for all the postes.

I'm sorry- email typo! vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com!

Keke- I am so sorry this happened, and we do want to help. We are committed and dedicated to our customers. Please email me at vcf.faceookfans@vcf.com. We will begin working with you immediately to resolve this issue.

And thank you to your husband for serving our country overseas. You must really miss him.

Please email when you get a chance!