I purchased a reclining couch from Value City in North Olmsted Ohio that lasted only one month after warranty.I've been waiting months for a back order part for the recliner.

I highly suggest shopping elsewhere for recliners. This must be a very common problem if I have been waiting so long. This back order part is for the pull release to recline. Others must have encounterd this for an important part of the chair to be so long in waiting.

We've considered curbing to get the part ourselves!I will never buy furniture from Value City again.

Comments

Lorain, Ohio, United States #1064967

i also bought a recling couch loveseat and chair its garbage chair been fixed 3x still screwed up sping coming up stuffing just went away custmer service sucks I will not give up

how much do you weigh

#361906

Dianna,

I am so sorry that happened, and definitely want to help!Please contact us at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com.

This will send me an email and I will forward it directly to our Customer Service team. Please know that we care about and are committed to all of our customers. We want your shopping experience to be amazing, from start to finish.

Please contact us when you have time.Thanks so much Dianna!

Dianna2010