1.2
Style and Design

I spent almost 3 grand on two beds both are in the landfill, a sectional that has been replaced 4 times now after a lot of hair pulling and screaming!!The sectional I have now and paid the warranty on is so broken down the floor is more comfortable!

The guy came and took pictures and of course I finally called to see what they are going to do!! They are picking it up to take and fix for 2 weeks?!? Here we go again reoccurring nightmare!

Don't buy from value city!Run!

Review about: Value City Furniture American Espresso Wood Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Value City Furniture - Sofa Review from Columbus, Ohio Value City Furniture "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more