Your "vomit" commercial is as bad as they get...wellll, let me say it is every bit as bad as the father-daughter screaming about their "all good" windows. The "pukers" also rank right up there with another Cincinnati area furniture commercial with the guy screaming like he is being choked to death.

Whenever any of these disgusting commercials come on, I immediately change the channel, and I am not alone in tuning you out as quickly as possible. So what do you think you are doing, offending so many potential customers?!

Believe me, I intentionally avoid stores who offend me with their advertising. Don't you understand that customers have choices, and often our choices are based on things like the caliber of you media campaigns.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of commercials from Value City Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value City Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value City Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments