I was supposed to get my bed on 11/30/2016 still do not have it.From value city on the Carlisle pike.

Stote # 092.

Very frustrated i need to get ahold of coorpate.my # is 717-582-1825.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of value city furniture delivery service. Value City Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned value city furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

user19376734
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #1259321

They have terrible customer service and I will never return to the store 092 on the Carlisle pike Mechanicsburg again.waiting for 3 months is out of control.

I have serious medical issues and for the Manager to call people krack heads not knowing she was on speaker phone while the delivery guy was standing in my kitchen tring to find out what Danielle wanted him to do about the situation I take it she lowered her tone after she found out that she was speaking to everyone not just the delivery guy. So I don't recommend this store or Manager to help yout with any of your issues,who knows what you may be to her on that day. I don't believe krack heads have jobs or are worred about spending that kind of money on a bed, so before you open your mouth Ms. Manager think before you speak.

Those words will backfire on u in a quick minute.

I though about getting as attorney I had my lamy lord here and people that have no clue about me working on my house although I know karma gets those who are selfish aND cruel.I don't know how you managed to get the position u have,although u need to respect people more and remember who pays your salary.