I have the worse experience in the store .The customer server are rude and dont answer my question .

Related: Value City Furniture - Delivery Service Review

I purchased a sofa in December 13 and I was suppose to get it the 30 . I call the store and they told that the delivery guy was supposed to be home from 10 to 2pm . I call again at and they told me that they guy was supposed to be at my home from 2 to 6 . I call again and they assure me that I was gonna get my sofa by 9 pm .

At 9pm I call again to see the status of my deliver and they told me that they wont be able to deliver my sofo until the next day . The customer service was rude and told that there was nothing they could do . The next day I call again and the same thing happened. The make way for hour to get my deliver.

They dont only make waste my time but also were rude.Value city is the worse furniture company .Im never buying here again and Im algo going to tell my friend.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.