I have the worse experience in the store .The customer server are rude and dont answer my question .

I purchased a sofa in December 13 and I was suppose to get it the 30 . I call the store and they told that the delivery guy was supposed to be home from 10 to 2pm . I call again at and they told me that they guy was supposed to be at my home from 2 to 6 . I call again and they assure me that I was gonna get my sofa by 9 pm .

At 9pm I call again to see the status of my deliver and they told me that they wont be able to deliver my sofo until the next day . The customer service was rude and told that there was nothing they could do . The next day I call again and the same thing happened. The make way for hour to get my deliver.

They dont only make waste my time but also were rude.Value city is the worse furniture company .Im never buying here again and Im algo going to tell my friend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of value city furniture delivery service. Value City Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned value city furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments