Value City Furniture did not honor mattess warranty

286 of 456 Value City Furniture reviews

We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store.We also purchased the stain guard and was told the mattress had a 10 year warranty.

After one year the mattress sagged in the middle 4 inches. They replaced it without problem.

The next mattress sagged in less than one year; but we waited before we reported it because of the hassle of being without a mattress.They sent someone out to measure it, agreed it had a 4 inch sag, but refused to replace it due to a stain on the mattress.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
286 of 456 Value City Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Grammy2many

Jun 01, 2012 #489217

What difference does it make if there was a stain on the mattress, the problem was the sagging, it's not like they could sell the mattress again anyway.

BARB KAUFLIN

Feb 20, 2012 #433617

IM ON MY 3RD AND EVERYTIME THEY CHARGE ME DELV.FEES.I WANT MY 800.00 BACK AND STOP PLAYING GAMES.I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

priya

Nov 30, 2011 #383235

hi..I agree with you, the same thing happened to us. They are not ready to attend the problem just bcoz there is a tiny coffee stain. Am planning to go to the store during Peak season and fight for our rights.

ripped off consumer

Nov 06, 2011 #370063

I meant the person below my complaint that works for Value City Furniture helped me (Written Oct. 13)

rippedoffconsumer

Nov 06, 2011 #369980

I am the person who posted this complaint. The person above submitted my information to Value City Furniture and I am happy to report that they have now honored the warranty and gave me a $1499.00 credit to go toward another mattress and anything in their store. I am very grateful. Now I have another mattress from them, this time American Signature brand, and so far I LOVE this mattress. Thank you for contacting VCF corporate team and resolving this issue. No longer a ripped off consumer :).

Value City Furniture

Oct 13, 2011 #358253

I am so sorry you're having this experience, and we definitely want to help. I work for Value City Furniture. Please send me your information to vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. I will forward your email directly to our corporate customer service team. We are committed and dedicated to our customers. Please email so we can begin resolving this issue immediately! Thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.