We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store.We also purchased the stain guard and was told the mattress had a 10 year warranty.

After one year the mattress sagged in the middle 4 inches. They replaced it without problem.

The next mattress sagged in less than one year; but we waited before we reported it because of the hassle of being without a mattress.They sent someone out to measure it, agreed it had a 4 inch sag, but refused to replace it due to a stain on the mattress.

Review about: Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Grammy2many

What difference does it make if there was a stain on the mattress, the problem was the sagging, it's not like they could sell the mattress again anyway.

BARB KAUFLIN

IM ON MY 3RD AND EVERYTIME THEY CHARGE ME DELV.FEES.I WANT MY 800.00 BACK AND STOP PLAYING GAMES.I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

priya

hi..I agree with you, the same thing happened to us. They are not ready to attend the problem just bcoz there is a tiny coffee stain. Am planning to go to the store during Peak season and fight for our rights.

ripped off consumer

I meant the person below my complaint that works for Value City Furniture helped me (Written Oct. 13)

rippedoffconsumer

I am the person who posted this complaint.The person above submitted my information to Value City Furniture and I am happy to report that they have now honored the warranty and gave me a $1499.00 credit to go toward another mattress and anything in their store.

I am very grateful. Now I have another mattress from them, this time American Signature brand, and so far I LOVE this mattress.

Thank you for contacting VCF corporate team and resolving this issue.No longer a ripped off consumer :).

Value City Furniture

I am so sorry you're having this experience, and we definitely want to help.I work for Value City Furniture.

Please send me your information to vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. I will forward your email directly to our corporate customer service team. We are committed and dedicated to our customers.

Please email so we can begin resolving this issue immediately!Thanks!