I am an informed consumer. I read all of the complaints regarding VCF and determined that the majority of the issues were delivery related. I decided to try give VCF a try and pick-up my couch. I guess I knew after all the complaints something would be wrong - I examinded the packaging for damage and read every piece of marking indicating that the couch was the blue that I had ordered.

I get home, my friend whose truck we used left and I find I am now the disgusted owner of a mint green couch for my mauve and blue living room. The order, the receipt and packaging all indicate the blue couch that I ordered. Now if there was any chance I am color blind, the couch came with a set of pillows that are comprised of the all the colors the couch is available in. Needless to say it sticks out like a sore thumb in my house and I curse VCF each and every day.

Everyone reading these posts who thinks you will have better luck, you have been warned.

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture. We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com.

There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.