I am an informed consumer. I read all of the complaints regarding VCF and determined that the majority of the issues were delivery related. I decided to try give VCF a try and pick-up my couch. I guess I knew after all the complaints something would be wrong - I examinded the packaging for damage and read every piece of marking indicating that the couch was the blue that I had ordered.

I get home, my friend whose truck we used left and I find I am now the disgusted owner of a mint green couch for my mauve and blue living room. The order, the receipt and packaging all indicate the blue couch that I ordered. Now if there was any chance I am color blind, the couch came with a set of pillows that are comprised of the all the colors the couch is available in. Needless to say it sticks out like a sore thumb in my house and I curse VCF each and every day.

Everyone reading these posts who thinks you will have better luck, you have been warned.

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture.We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com.

There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details.I look forward to hearing from you.