Woow!I'm so sorry about all your bad experiences.

I must say that I purchased several items from VCF back in 1998, including a leather 3pc green Italian Family Room set and it is still in perfect condition. I clean it once a year with a good quality leather cleaner I bought for my Lexus interior from the car dealership. No complaints here, after 18+ years.

Unlike my daughter who purchased her LR furniture the same year, the only thing that has failed is a screw fell out of one of her glass end tables on the bottom crisscross support bar.She probably vacuumed it up not realizing what it was.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Furniture Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Review about Value City Furniture Couch from Columbus, Ohio Value City Furniture "I purchased this from Value City Furniture in Columbus Ohio. This is what it looks like just 3 years later. Was told I was purchasing genuine leather. ..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Great experience @ my favorite Steakhouse Cracker Barrel " On Tuesday June 27th we met friends @ the Monroe MI store # 222 I ordered the 10 ounce Ribeye medium broiled with a tossed salad with blue cheese..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more