My family and I purchased furniture from VCF for a house. Not only did they not provide us with all the furniture we had ordered upon pickup, but some of the furniture was damaged and we were forced to drive over two hours out of our way once more because of their mistake.

When we called their customer service, they were rude and put us on hold for around 20 minutes. They were not able to provide an explanation for why they did not have the furniture ready when we scheduled it for pickup. The manager said we would receive a partial reimbursement, however when we called to verify, he was rude and said that he would no longer provide the reimbursement. The second order I placed for my own house had just as many errors as the first.

I ordered a couch and love-seat set, but when the love seat arrived it was ripped in the back. I told them to take it back and provide me with one that was not ripped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2011.

Comments

wait, so you had a horrible experience once and YOU WENT BACK ??? And placed a whole other order???? WHY?

I am so sorry that happened, and we definitely want to help! Please contact us ASAP at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com.

I will forward that message to our Customer Service team so they can begin helping you to resolve this as soon as possible. We care about our customers and are committed to their needs.

Please email us so we can begin to help. Thanks!

You bought furniture from a discount furniture store. You can't expect too much if anything from places like that.