I ordered furniture in the beginning of August, they said 8 weeks delivery. For some reason I called them mid-October and they said all was ok, I should get delivery in a matter of weeks.

I then got a call on Halloween...

"You will be upset with us...we forgot to process your order. Your furniture will be in after the New Year." I was PISSED! I could not speak to the sales rep, so I asked for the manager. I told the manager that I specifically needed my furniture before the holidays.

She said, "sir - it is October 31. If you needed furniture before the holidays, you should have ordered it earlier." That REALLY pissed me off. I gave them every opportunity to make it right, they couldn't, so now I will tell anyone who will listen - DO NOT SHOP VALUE CITY!

THERE IS NO VALUE, ONLY POOR SERVICE!

Comments

#191587

Dont buy thier ***. It's just waste of ur time and money. I will never suggest anyone to buy it from VALUECITY FURNITuRE.

#190173

City Furniture is the worst place of business I have ever dealt with..My husband(on his own)purchased a coffee table and end table.We returned to the store to upgrade and were informed once it goes out the door it is yours'..Very bad business especially in this economy!!! I have told everyone I know to never buy there..A friend also bought there and received 5 chairs for her dining room set...They better wake up and smell the coffee if they expect to stay in business!!!!!!

:( IT HAS BEEN 4 TIMES AND MY COUCH IS STILL NOT RIGHT TIME TO SEEK ACTION

:( Quick were they to take my money, and make promises that can not be kept. Settling into a new apartment, needed everything, I should have known from the prices, that something was not right!

Dropped close to $2,000.00 in a dining room set and living room set, with promised delivery dates, it like BEAVID AND BUTT HEAD showing up at your doorsteps. First April 4th, then April 24th, they showed up April 24th questioning and asking me what they are too deliver, "Can you look at my clip board please and tell me if this is what I am suppose to deliver? I'm thinking, should I drive your truck too? Then he returns to the door scratching his head, like a scene out of Laurel and Hardy, " Ugggh, I think we have a problem, can you come to the truck and look at this?

I think the foot board is broken". At this point, I'm highly agitated with the situation, I start cursing like a truck driver, call the store, and now I have to wait until May 5th.

REALLY! I am forewarning consumer's, BUY FROM THIS STORE, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!