1.7
Style and Design

My husband and I bought a sectional leather couch from VCF in 2013.Here it is 2015, and our couch has cracks and tears on the seats of the couch.

It started about 6 months after buying the couch-- so it happened VERY soon after buying.

I called VCF soon as I noticed the cracks and tears and they told me I "got a bad cow!" Yes-- they said this!!!They did not offer to replace or help with the issue; they just said I had a "bad cow." Apparently, a LOT of ppl get "bad cows" at VCF because other reviews I've read, ppl say they are having the same issues as I-- with no assistance from VCF.my advice: Don't buy leather from VCF.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Value City Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value City Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Value City Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments