Bellaire, Ohio

I just bought a 3 piece furniture set from VCF.A couch , loveseat and recliner.

When I purchased this I was told it would be available for pick up today at 10 a.m. Well needless to say, it wasn't. Apparently there was some computer problem and my furniture will not be availible for another 5 days when they get their next delivery. I only found this out after I had taken the day off from work and wasted my gas and the gas of 2 other friends who brought their trucks to help me pick up the furniture.

Then to top everything off I had donated my old furniture to a local fammily who just lost everything in a fire and my 8 year old daughter has a birthday party here tomorrow and we have no furniture. I called customer service and got a voice mail service. Yeah they care only about getting their money and not the customer!!!

I will never buy another thing from this store.

Review about: Value City Furniture Customer Care.

Comments

I am so sorry you are going through this, and we definitely want to help and learn more about what happened.We appreciate your feedback because it helps us to understand more about your shopping trip to our store.

And we want all of our customers to have the best shopping experience- from start to finish.

Please feel free to contact us at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com.Thanks!