This is the worst most unprofessional store I have ever dealt with. I ordered my furniture for almost 2 months now I still haven't received all of them, imagine two months!!!!!

I addressed the store manager and he promised $100 to be credit back to me for the in convince because of there lack of communication with each other I never received it, also I was promised $100 store credit and didn't receive it, when I called to inquire about it I was disrespect by the manager "Israel " and threatened with all kinds of words, harassed, and I was told I wasn't getting anything, all my years I've never seen such an unprofessional business like this, I spent over $2000 worth of items that I'm going to return immediately after writing this review.

They waisted my time my money and they caused me a lot of hassle and trouble. My advice to all is to never purchase anything from them, worst business and managers ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of value city furniture manager. Value City Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned value city furniture manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Comments