In May 2014 I went to value city streamwood to buy furniture and pillows. No one told us it was going to take 12 weeks for the pillows to arrive when we went to find out about the pillows the person my husband Spock to was very rude.

In October iwent back to find out why we still hadn't received our pillows I met a very rude woman who claimed she's the manager and she said her name is Jessica and she accused me of creating this problem because I bought a pillow that didn't come with my chairs. I didn't get a discount for not getting the pillows that came with my furniture. I told her I thought she was in the business to sell.

In November I was called to pick up my pillows.

She came out saw me and said oh it's her and proceeded to try to start an argument with me I told her I wasn't here for her but to pick up my pillows. The pillows where not complete. They still owe me a couple of pillows. I've not heard from them.

I never got an apology from them only insults. 8months after I paid for the pillows I'm still waiting.

Amy_777 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Value City Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value City Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value City Furniture and value city furniture manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments