4.0

On 7-7-2015 I purchased a 10' outdoor sundowner umbrella for $101.75. I asked them to hold it until I could pick it up.

On 8-15-2015 When I returned to pick it up I was informed by a sales rep that the store manager sold my merchandise to someone else. What right did he have to sell merchandise that was already sold with my name and sold sign on it? Thay offered to refund my money or wait on a new order with no estimated day or time of arrival.

This is unacceptable business practice, unfair to me or any consumer, I am highly upset and appalled to say the least! Why should I be brushed aside or inconvenienced because your store manager has what seems to be unsavory, dishonest business practices?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of value city furniture manager. Value City Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned value city furniture manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Comments