Value City is the worst company i've ever dealt with. If I had time and wasn't traveling out the country for three months, I would sue the living day daylights out of the company. I purchased a top of the line Simmons Pillowtop Aug. 22. It is now Oct. 16th and my mattress is visibly sinking and has caused backaches. They sent a tech. to the house after a dramatic evening explaining my situation at the store. He found the mattress to be defective and advised me to return and get my money. I was then told, I can only get store credit towards the mattress because that is the warrenty I have. By the way, I was NEVER informed of their warrenty and was only informed of Simmons 10 yr. warrenty.

This is not the first time, I have had an issue with value city. My intention was not to buy a mattress at their store but was sold into it when I was purchasing an East Village Platform Bed from them. That was a bust! I had to wait a month for the bed to arrive and when it did, it was missing parts and could not be replaced until another month later. At that point, I told them to take the bed back and refund my money. A week later the Mattress has issues. I went online to read reviews on this mattress, because I wasn't sure if it was me or the mattress. This mattress has HORRIBLE reviews and I am not the only one to be in this similar situation. Why would they sell prodcut that is known to be defective. I just want my money back so I can purchase my mattress at a company that works with the customers and not against. I'm appalled and PISSED! I've called my CC company and they are helping file a dispute. I called the store to return the mattress and they are refusing until I purchase another mattress from them. I'm in a serious bind. I have a guest coming in three days and I leave the country in 7 days. What do I do?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2010.

Comments

Just getting ready to purchase two mattresses from VCF...I will be looking elsewhere after reading these reviews.

Thanks for the reviews! They help a great deal!

KDS-Greenwood, Indiana