Featured Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch.Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the couch while laying down.

When I tried making couch to a bed, some wire broke and now it sinks in even when I sit. I called the company and they said they would call me back to schedule a service day.

That was two weeks ago.I am very dissapointed and will never buy anything from this place again

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Value City Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value City Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Value City Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Millville, New Jersey, United States #970872

This couch looks like the same exact one I bought from WayFair for $318 with free shipping.It's a bit of a smaller couch, only 72" long.

Selling point for me was that it would be delivered disassembled bec. I only had a 30" doorway that nothing else would fit through. It arrived within 5 days in one giant box. It went together easily, seems sturdy, and looks good, not a sorry mess like the one in the photo.

It's comfortable enough.

I do understand about having to remove some of the stuffing in the backrest cushions--they do seem a bit overstuffed, but I haven't done it yet.