Junk x 10.

I should have learned my lesson from the last TWO times that I had purchased furniture from there. Everything arrived damaged or defective.

Purchased a leather sofa and chair (had to wait 6 weeks for the chair to come in from--Vietnam?) The chair had puncture holes in the back of it and whenI called they said bring it back or we can just credit you $75. Since I picked it up myself, I wasnt going to drag it back. Besides, I had borrowed a truck and did not have access to it again. Three weeks later, the stitching along the front seam of the chair cushion began to unravel.

Called VC and was told I have to bring it back to be repaired. I said I cant do that because I no longer have access to the vehicle I used to get it in the first place. I asked if they can just send a technician out and she said "no". Because I didnt use their delivery service, Its my responsibility to bring it back myself.

So much for good faith in standing behind your product.

Now I'm concerned about sitting on this junk for feat it will unravel. Avoid this place at all costs unless you want aggravation.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #842056

They push you to purchase a warranty and then they don't honor it. I waited 5 months for Jason, a manager in Monroeville to call me back.

He only got on the phone when I started asking for a regional manager. He then was disrespectful when I read word for word from the warranty document that "yellowing" was covered.

He told me I bought the wrong warranty. I will never buy from them again.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #838220

Furniture paid for 6/13/14, delivery postponed 3 times; customer service,"Hello, hello, I'm listening" never got to speak to manager, on hold for 20mins; couldn't find me in the computer by name, phone#, or invoice#; What are you doing with my $ value city; have to miss days @ work for deliveries; pissed!!!

to ***ed off Boardman, Ohio, United States #850403

All of the bad reviews cannot even make you how horrible the customer service & the furniture until it's too late. Do not buy ever from value City...true junk, & what rock do they find these employees ?