I bought bedroom suit from lynnhaven store then waited now four months because my 16 yo grandaughter really loved suite. I finally told her no more.

In the mean time I was in touch with the store and got so kinds of reasons from covid to shipping to containers. I have spoken to store manager Tim to Eddie Bishop. I went into the store June 7 to get my refund. Mr Bishop was very understanding said he put the refund back in my bank to have access to shirtly.

Well that was the first untruth. I called my bank and there was a hold on the money for 10 days. I could not get mr bishop so I called cooperate spoke with Josh. Josh said it was not value city but my bank that had the hold value city only have 3 to 5 day hold.

Spoke to bank again spoke to supervisor and was shown the hold sign on my account from Value city. Spoke to me Bishop again told it would be availAble today as of now stil! 10 day hold on my money from Value city.

I will tell anyone if you buy furniture from them be very careful. As for me, my family and my friends never again for anything from them.

User's recommendation: Be very careful dealing with value city furniture store.

Preferred solution: My money back asap just like know if then upnfront..

Location: 2720 North Mall Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23452