My wife and I bought a leather recliner from the Aurura store and was suprised to find that a rear leg had no mounting threads. We called the store and was promised a replacement chair the next morning.

Instead, a repair guy showed up and put a large thread adaptor in the wood and told my wife it was repaired. When I got home I turned the chair over (onto its legs) and was shocked when the leg fell off. I have been on the phone all day, and have been offered no replacement or further repair.

When I offered to return the chair I was told that all sales were final. Still looking for a resolution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 07, 2010.

Comments

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #641064

I think because this guy was so inconvenienced he wants proper compensation. Maybe he would agree to some sexual favors as restitution. VCF should send over some hookers, because this guy sounds a little sexually frustrated.

jimmyjohns

If the store said that they can repair, replace, or refund your money, what is the problem? What other options were you looking for? It seems like they offered everything that they could :zzz

Dear mfcraftsman,

Yesterday you spoke with both the corporate customer service team as well as the store's customer service team. The day the chair was serviced (yesterday) we offered to come back the same day and pick up the chair for refund, provide additional same day service, or bring a new unit as an exchange on Tuesday of next week. You declined all of these options. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. We want you to be happy with your purchase-- so, please let us know how we can take care of you. You may contact the representative that you spoke with yesterday or call 800-743-4577 to leave a message for a return call from a member of the corporate team.

Sincerely,

VCF Corporate Customer Service

#101915

I can help you if you like.I'll need to see a combination picture if possible.Meaning,lay the chair over,put the leg next to the hole in the base of the chair and take a picture.Send it to me.I can advise you as to the repair.I understand the situation.You can fix it stay frustrated by dealing with idiots in this world.