I bought a couch and love seat from value city furniture in 2009 the material beaded up and they replaced the cushions once and I was told the material must of been a defect.

Then when I called again to complain and sent out someone to look at the furniture and then I was told there was nothing they could do to replace it.

I will never purchase furniture from them again and if anyone else wants to buy furniture you would probably get better furniture at the goodwill!

They would not even give me an even exchange for new furniture, I felt like they already new I had problems with the furniture before so they should of done something to fix the problem.

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture. We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com.

There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Value City sold me a couch that bled onto my white carpet...PINK. They would not help me.

They said that I must have spilled something 4 times, the same color in the exact same location.

No Help, the last time I buy something from them. Hello small clains