ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO I PURCHASED A SECTIONAL OTTOMAN & SWIVEL CHAIR,VERY EXPENSIVE I MIGHT ADD, FROM VALUE CITY FURNITURE IN CLARKSVILLE IND. IT WAS CLOTH & FAUX LEATHER.

I NOTICED THE LEATHER WAS ACTUALLY PEELING RIGHT OFF THE PILLOWS, SECTIONAL & CHAIR,HANGING LIKE DEAD SKIN.I CAN'T AFFORD TO REPLACE IT, THEREFORE I'M STUCK. THE INTERIOR OF THE OTTOMAN JUST GAVE AWAY ON ONE SIDE,WHICH LEFT A SUNKEN IN APPEARANCE. I CALLED VALUE CITY TO TELL THE PROBLEM & THEY JUST GAVE ME THE RUNAROUND. BY THE TIME SOMEONE CONTACTED ME MY SERVICE CONTRACT HAD EXPIRED & THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I HEARD FROM THEM.

I THINK IT IS HORRIBLE A LARGE COMPANY LIKE VALUE CITY WOULD TAKE SUCH A LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TOWARD A VALUED CUSTOMER.I HAVE BOUGHT MANY PIECES FROM VALUE CITY & PAID CASH FOR MOST. THERE SHOULD BE SOME RECOURSE FOR THE CUSTOMER TO TAKE TO HAVE THIS FAULTED FURNITURE REPLACED. I'M STILL INVESTIGATING ON THAT POINT. IN MOST CITIES, LIKE MY OWN - LOUISVILLE, KY, THIS WOULD BE HANDLED IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

CAN YOU IMAGINE ME GOING AGAINST VALUE CITY?

I NEED MORE CONSUMER POWER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Comments