value city furniture fredericksburg, va customer service is terrible. manager snatched receipt from my hand, argued with me, and allowed his warehouse worker to be very rude me.

store sold me a mattress set, but never mentioned anything about return or refund policy and when i went to inquire/ask for refund, there was assistance given, just totally will not refund or exchange. did not at all try to satisfy me and acted in a very unprofessional manner. i left the mattress set there and are dealing with the bbb, as well as my financial institution to resolve and they have been very helpful. wish i could say the same for value city furniture sold me a mattress set was too short but sold it as a full mattress set.

mattress did not fit and thats why i chose to return it. the manager just insisted that since i removed it from the plastic wrapper and immediately replaced it back in its original plastic un used, refused to refund monies.

customer service stinks. they in no way try to satisfy the customer.

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

JcPenney, Sears, Ikea, Mattress Giant, Macy's, Sleepy's. All places that allow you to exchange a mattress.

I myself bought a mattress that was a lot firmer than the one in the showroom.

I plan on filing a complaint with value city, the FTC (Consumer Protection Division), etc. Here is a side note: Almost all the mattress manufacturers go by the 30 day sleep rule, if you don't like it return it for an exchange

Mahad, Maharashtra, India #25104

I completely agree with Karen! Why would they take back a mattress that had the plastic removed?

The store would lose money because obviously they couldnt sell that mattress again! I hate to tell you but companies are out to make money! DUH!

ps read the back of the reciept! It states that there are no refunds/exchanges on mattresses!

Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, United States #18308

You have got to be kidding me! A bed too short?

Most beds are a standard sizes. King/Queen/Full/twin....maybe you ordered a full size mattress and your bed is actually a queen!? Anyways, I'm glad they didn't take it back, with all of the health problems and bedbug issues of late, who knows what kind of homes these mattresses go to. I wouldn't want to get a mattress that had been returned with bugs crawling in it!

Gross!! Please wake up to healh codes!!!