If I could rate 0 I would... every single piece of furniture has broken with a year.

Had a couch replaced three times within 4 months and at the end gave up and told them to take it back. Their delivery people could care less about walking all over your clean floor with their dirty shoes... whether its snow or mud they dont care.. Prob the worst decision I have ever made when it came to trusting a furniture company.

Their customer service individuals are not helpful at all and the whole thing is a pain. Everyone wants to save money but sadly I would never enter this store again... no matter how good the deal is! Most of the stuff is made out of plywood and corners are cut in ever direction!

I wouldn't be surprised if all the material is not even intended to be sat on. The chairs I have, from day one were wobbly and was told it was my floor... well guess what.. no it's not my floor..

it's *** construction and no quality control over their products! Had chairs replaced 3 times and at the end they said they wouldn't replace them because they were no longer under warranty... but if you replace a set.. shouldn't the warranty extend?

The place is a joke! I read these reviews but figured well that's a good deal..

my mistake! Stay away from these guys!

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2010.

Comments

We do care about your shopping experience and would like to hear more. Please send me an email at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. We are committed to our customers and would like to know more about what happened.