I went into the store April 12,2011. I picked out two bedroom sets one for myself and the other for my son.

I was told the items wouldn't be in until May 28, 2011 or could possibly come in earlier. I was patient and decided to wait a month. It's now June 1, 201l I have yet to receive any of the furniture and I also have a payment that is due on the 8th. I called store and the bedroom set I purchased is pushed back into August.

I found this out when I called the store to check on my delivery that was scheduled for June 4, 2011 oh they also let me know that my son's chest is also unavailable until June 18 2011.I was sooo upset that I told them to bring the floor model so he would at least have somewhere to put his clothes. Now I have to drive down to the Harrisburg PA Value City to reselect a bedroom set and nothing, I mean nothing I like is available until August. I will never ever buy furniture from them again.

They have the worst Customer Service ever. Please save yourself time and a headache by shopping for furniture somewhere else.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2011.

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture. We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com.

There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.