2.6
Style and Design

I called to make a claim after having our sofa for only 2 years. There was a rip in the sofa and when they asked me when it happened I said about a month ago.

She said it will not be covered because I needed to call within 15 days of the damage!! What does that matter?? It was around Christmas when it happened and I was very busy so I waited to call. It was a matter of life or death so I waited until I had time to set up an appointment.

What a joke!!! The warranty is for 5 years!!! What difference does it make when I call as long as it is within the 5 years!! She told me to read the warranty brochure but I never got one when I purchased it.

The salesman at Value City said all I needed was my receipt. I will never purchase a warranty from this company again or buy anything from Value City again.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Fix the sofa.

Comments

user58604770

It doesnt matter when you call them they will deny your claims anyway. they will twist it and no matter what the repair guy says they will change it to accommodate them and deny the claim thats what they did to mine