I purchased a bed set for my daughter on 2-12-09, value city promised to deliver the furniture on 3-14-09. when the deliver guy arrived to my house he only brought the bed and rails, I asked him where is the rest of the furniture he stated "I don't know this is what I have on my deliver form".

I called value city the same the talked to a manager she stated "Mam I apologized for the inconvenience but I promised you will get your furniture on the 19Th of March at 10am". The 19Th of March came my daughter's furniture was delivered, At this point I was livid. I went to the store myself talked to another manager again,and he said to me I will look on the computer and see if you can get your furniture delivered on 26Th of March and we will call a day ahead to remind you about your delivery. On Wednesday March 26,09 no one called me regards my deliver,I call myself to see the status of my daughter's furniture, they put me on hold for 45 minutes; talked to the operator she put on hold again for 25 minutes, at this moment fumes was coming out my ears.

Then the manager answer the call I explained the situation to her again regards the furniture, she stated to me " I will call you back within 10 minutes and never did.

please do not purchase any furniture at value city. They get thumb down from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2009.

Comments

you sound like an illiterate ***!