We bought a Simmons Beautyrest mattress from the Value city store at North lake in Chicago. The mattress started to sag within 1 year but we waited for a while before we reported it because of the hassle because it gets sinking more and more. So, we reported the issue and they sent someone out to measure it and agreed that it has 1.5 inch sagging on several areas. But they refused to replace it due to some tiny stains on the mattress.

This is total a scam to claim 10 years warranty on the mattress when they sell it to customers and then refuse to honor it with excuses!

BTW, We had purchased 3 mattress from value city and other stuff as well. If they trick customers in this way, I won't recommend anyone include myself to go there anymore. We hope that value city can recognize customer's frustration and take care of their costomers seriously!

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #653273

I purchased a mattress set @ value city furniture about three yrs ago and it's has a huge sag in not to mention, the box spring is sagging in the very same spot. Value city took three weeks to come out to the house , they took pictures and after two I had to call them back for the rude customer service agent to tell me it's not covered because of stains.

Value city doesn't explain this policy to u at all. They welcome you while purchasing and ignore when it's time to deliver on a promise. I will never buy anything again from value city.

I also bought a living set they we really don't sit on and it's ripping apart at the seams. Poor Quality everything!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry that happened and want to help! Please email me at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. We will get this situation resolved as quickly as possible!