1.3

VCF are scam!!! Once sales rep. called police on my husband because of he parked by the store front just for picking up 2 chairs (for which he alredy paid), so it took really 2 minutes...

Then on another day their manager tryed to sell me table set for price almost twise higher then sale price, trying make me look ***)))

And at last when we came to actually buy something there and sales lady came to us and start our order , another woman whith who I was talking just once (and she couldn`t help me at all), came to us and start screem that we are her customers, it`s unfair, etc. And then she was valking in the store, path me by and when I said "Hi" she ignore me, put her chin up. like she`s a BIG *** and never looked at me again...THIS HOW THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS!!!!

They got terrible customer servise ever!!!! They so dumb to do so, all customers will run away from them

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Value City Furniture. The most disappointing about value city furniture manager at Value City Furniture was rude customer service, quality of furniture and not profecional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value City Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Value City Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments