DO NOT buy any kind of furniture warranty from this company.under the name stainsafe or any other name.

the company does not return phone calls. They tell you they will call you back when they have more information. THey never call back. You have to hound them to get them to accomplish anything.

The company does not uphold the warranty. They blame mistakes on the manufacturer and leave the customer high and dry with the claim that the manufacturer had the error and you must reap the consequences. This comapny has switched names many times to cover their butts. Many complaints with the BBB.

I was told I would receive a replacement part because the original one was sent out damaged. It never came and their "records" claimed I got it and the claim was closed. The kicker...they said I closed the claim because I was satisfied... I still dont have my furniture.

I am not satisfied.If this can help one person not have to go through the same year long ordeal with this company that i have endured, I will be most happy.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture.We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com. There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details.

If you wish, you can also upload picutres of the merchandise through our service request form.I look forward to hearing from you.