I purchased a full size bed for my daughter 11 months ago, the bed split in half, while she was asleep.VCF sent a techincian out, he took pictures.

A women called from the store stating the bed was not split do to a manfactures defect. So they would not be replacing it. The bed rails was made of 1/4 in pressed partical board, as well as the head board, and foot board. The rails needed to support a fullsize mattress, box spring, and my 140 lb 16 year old daughter, apparently, the bed wasnt made to hold that, atleast thats what I'm being told.

I was told that it took much more force then her just sleeping on it to brake it.

I was never given a weight limit when it bought it.I never heard of a bed splitting in half, but than I never bought furniture at VCF before, nor will I ever by furniture there again.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Value City Furniture - Leather recliner sectional peeling......leather alomst gone! Value City Furniture "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Value City Furniture - Horrible service. Cheater Value City Furniture "Dear friends I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more