1.3K views

I can not believe this company paid someone for this "people about to vomit because they bought a new piece of furniture" commercial.If I am fast enough I can shut it off.

Is this the best you have? I will tell you I would never buy anything from you. Terrible commercial must have been cheap, probably like your furniture. Have some character and spend more for a commercial.

I could do better.

Since you demand at least 100 word minimum for a complaint, let me try some synonyms for terrible.Bad horrible unthinkable disgusting not of any value and should be taken off the air.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of furniture. Value City Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

TOTALLY AGREE!!

There is no accounting for taste, bad or otherwise.I find their commercials in exceedingly bad taste, which reflects on their merchandise.

There is nothing funny or entertaining about the commercials and I bet there is nothing funny about their bottom line as a result of them.Worse commercials - ever.

I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!!

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #972138

I don't like their other commercial either.The one where the couple is trying to pronounce Chase.

I mute the commercial when it comes on. It annoys the *** out of me. Value furniture should fire their ad people and get new ones.

Cause they can't come up with something creative without either being sickening or annoying.

The commercials certainly don't make me want to buy their furniture.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #963029

This came on during breakfast one day. Not suitable any time of day and not funny.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #958076

Sounds like hate to me.Can we have some humor and laughter sometime.

No one got hurt, there was nothing offensive said and two actors got paid.

I love all the Value City comercials they make laugh.I would love to do a commercial!.

Chillicothe, Ohio, United States #957610

I am in the market for new furniture...one thing I can guarantee after being abused by tasteless commercials ie:chaise...pleasure to business sides..and vomiting coffee table....I would never ever consider buying anything from value city...ever

Value City has the worst commercials on TV. They are just horrible. Get

some that are not sickening

cujokay
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #954968

Their commercials are ATROCIOUS!The one with the lady repeating chaise lounge is enough to make me barf.

To add insult to injury she says is what seems like one hundred times.

IT IS NOT FUNNY!

The one with the guy rolling back and forth on the bed saying "party" "business" or whatever the *** he says is also ridiculous.

It's like they don't feel their customers have any intelligence.Why would they think those horrible commercials would bring them new customers?

Dyer, Indiana, United States #954598

Never buy or recommend furniture from a company that would sponsor the gagging commercial