1.5

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life!I have had nothing but bad experiences since we got our furniture.

In April of 2013 we purchased furniture from VCF, we've had to request it to be fixed multiple times. It is horrible quality. We are not rough on our furniture but it has required multiple repairs in the just over 2 years we have had it. We bought a new house and were in need of a second living room set and since we already had credit with VCF we went with you.

BIG mistake. I spent a lot of money on a desk since I work out of my home and we bought a reclining sofa and recliner. The desk had to be switched out so many times, we finally convinced the store to allow us to return the product and get a different desk... knowing the crappy things about the other desk we were able to pick out a desk that wouldn't chip within 30 minutes of it being delivered (which is what happened with the previous desk and multiple times!) Our sofa and love seat have to be the HARDEST pieces of furniture to put the foot rest down on.

We have had family pull their back trying to get out of the recliner! The mechanism in the sofa is broken. The cushioning in the sofa is FLAT. The repair guy came out (By the way Cliff the repair tech is amazing and the ONLY saving grace that this company has!) he takes pictures and we never get anyone to respond to phone calls to set up time for pickup for repair.

My new desk has had to have the hutch replaced once already because the power strip did not work at all, now the outlets work but the USB ports don't work. I would call to try to schedule people to come take the the broken stuff to be fixed but every time i do, I have to leave a message or get told i'll be called back... guess what? never get a call back.

Well i finally got fed up and went to the FB page.... they FINALLY got a manager to call me back in the end he tells me "oh by the way this isn't handled through us because its after your year warranty, you have to go to Unitersna website and find the number yourself and call them." Well we're very busy so it took a couple of weeks for us to finally find the number and i spent an HOUR on the phone and I was told THEY DON'T HANDLE THAT!!!!! I have to go through VCF. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I went and told my husband in tears from frustration. I don't even know what to do with this crappy furniture anymore. I feel like we are being put off until our EPP is out of date. We've had enough!

Not to mention the other service issues I've dealt with like the delivery driver asking for a drink and me jokingly saying "I have beer and water" and he says "I'll take the beer........." I was like ummmmm oh... okay... seriously he wanted and took the beer. He was terminated but come on?!?!

really who does that and then goes to continue working!

I do plan on making sure everyone i know knows the horrible service AND quality of the furniture that your company has.My husband is trying to talk to the store now but based on our previous experience, that won't be effective.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor service, bad quality, warranty issue, damaged" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Value City Furniture. He best about value city furniture sofa from Value City Furniture was service tech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value City Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Value City Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments