Verified Reviewer

Im not texting a damn thing. This place is a joke almost a year since order and nothing happened that was scheduled.

Jarrod is a worthless lying non caring manager who makes tons of promises he cant keep or remember to keep. They all need drug tested. Office manager addressed me WHATS UP while in a belly shirt and Tony came out in a skull cap tee shirt and jeans like he just stepped off a Harley. 30 rings no answer with 5 people without customers walking around doing nothing to the point I had to drive from my city to the stote location just to be heard and not put 20 callers back on phone.

Jarrod tried to bribe me with his old man technician to keep the repaired furniture they damaged at delivery when its brand new and offered me 200 meesly bucks off to keep it and I refused. There is SO MUCH wrong with this place and workers and for this to be a manager WHOM STILL HASNT REACHED OUT and hiding behind his useless team. This is UNACCEPTABLE. IM A LIVID AND EVERYONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WILL KNOW.

IM UPSET BECAUSE I BRAGGED ABOUT VC to others and this is what I get. Ni resolution skills AT ALL. Just sad and the fact that your number claims to be overwhelmed with calls is absurd. The world been back open since October...no more blaming Covid..now its just laziness and incompetency and plain old BAD BUSINESS.

VC never used to be t like this.

Someone needs to contact me ASAP @ 216-203-****. Rachelle Taylor.

User's recommendation: RUN...RUN FAR FAR AWAY TO ANY OTHER FURNITURE STORE.

Preferred solution: Multiple things need to happen. First I want my furniture NOW plus a SIGNIFICANT price reduction if not TOTALLY FREE...who goes an entire year dealing with a company of any kind for NO GOOD REASON...it WAS NOT covid related ..

Value City Furniture Pros: I will let you know if i find one.

Value City Furniture Cons: Horrible customer service, I can not get anyone to give me answers, Dishonest employees.

Location: 5577 Dressler Road Northwest, North Canton, OH 44720

Comments

#1991688

Reading this post you're clearly uneducated, and come across as a nut.

Value City Furniture Reviews