I bought a couch from Value City White Marsh, Md.The gentleman who delivered the couch tore up my dore frame and bent it, dug the plaster completely out of it, exposing it down to the steel, they ripped the trim off of my doorframe, and ripped the couch in two places.

One place on the couch also had red paint from my door embedded into it. The couch was stuck halfway in my home, and they didn't have the appropriate tools with them to remove the couch leg. I was told they would take the door off the hinges, and was asked to sign a waiver specifically IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE DOOR OR THE HINGES. At the time I didn't realize they were lying.

The jammed the couch in, the damage had been done. They were leaving really quickly and I asked about the door frame- the one deliver said "you can use a nail"- as if that would help. I asked about the rips on the couch and the other deliverer said "well you got it from the discount rack" and they left. I went to the store, was told their insurance would take care of the damage to my house, and that a tech would come out to fix the couch.

Later that day, I got a call from Josh who said "we're not doing anything you signed a waiver." I tried to explain to him that the damage was already done, that I was told I was signing a waiver for the door, but he could've cared less. The delivery guys, who I even gave water to and thought were nice, totally scammed me, and as far as I'm concerned, they're all bad people. It will cost a great deal of money to fix my house and now I have a couch with two rips, which is the reason I got rid of the couch in the first place.

Bad people.Bad business.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

I am so sorry you had that experience and want to help! Please email me at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. We want to learn more and resolve this ASAP!