Verified Reviewer

1.8

I had financed through acceptance now for a brand new bedroom set for my girls. The Serena set in the color platinum.

After waiting a month and a half and making TWO payments towards the set it finally arrives and the footboard on one of the sets is rose gold instead of platinum. I immediately called the value city to inform them and they told me it would be an ADDITIONAL 4-6 weeks to receive the correct footboard. Im highly upset ! On top of that I still wont receive the mirror for an additional month as well.

Ridiculous! Im paying almost $220 for a set that cant even be completed! Wont ever again !

Wouldve been more calm about the situation had the customer service rep I spoke to seemed a bit more empathetic, she was so bland and nonchalant. Pissed me off even more.!

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value City Furniture Pros: Decent furniture selection, Delivery people victor and julius.

Value City Furniture Cons: Wrong items after months of waiting.

Location: 8101 University City Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28213